The Wisconsin Table Tennis Organization (WTTO) offers activities, programs, training, clinics, demonstrations and a variety of events for Wisconsin schools and their students at all grade levels.
WTTO can provide:
- Table Tennis demonstrations and exhibitions at schools and festivals.
- Our coaches will provide table tennis instruction in school physical education classes.
- Training camps and clinics as an after school program/activity.
- Summer youth table tennis camps.
- School team table tennis tournaments including the official Wisconsin School Table Tennis Championships.
As a potential school sport, table tennis is uniquely diverse. Size and gender do not matter that much. A nine year old girl can beat a 17 year old football player. That table is the "great equalizer!" Table tennis is played in more countries and cultures around the world than any other sport.
School students can participate in school team table tennis tournament competitions. Students can also continue to play competitive table tennis in college. There are about 150 colleges and universities in the US and Canada that compete in NCTTA (National Collegiate Table Tennis Association) competitions.
For information to arrange for school table tennis activities or questions, contact: Linda Leaf, 414-281-3123, email@example.com.